Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Travel Books Galore!

We got our first travel book in the mail today!! Juliano is reading it to me in bed as I type this post. I was so excited to get it today but I couldn't even open it until he got home.

Traveler's Tool Kit: Mexico and Central America

Goal 1 - To inspire you to travel revealing the rich rewards that can change your life forever.

Goal 2 - To address all the inhibitions that some people use to persuade themselves they can't travel.

Goal 3 - To empower you to visit places of your dreams

Goal 4- To guide you through one of the most fascinating regions of the world.

Those are some mighty big goals...life changing, empowering, letting go of inhibitions?. Who would have thought a little ol' book could do all for you...who needs a therapist?

This actually sounds like a very useful book. I plan on reading all 549 pages, when Juliano isn't reading it to me or hogging it all to himself. He is driving all 7,000 miles so he needs all the help he can get. He laughed out loud when he read that last line...

Off we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment