Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Driving the Pan America Highway


I received another book in the mail today, Driving the Pan-American Highway to Mexico and Central America: A Complete Guide for Do-It-Yourself Planning and Driving Through Mexico and Central America and I started to get a little nervous. Not about the trip but all the actual work it would take to get everything up and running. I like doing research, gathering facts and organizing information in three ring binders. But that can go on forever. I know there will come a time when we just have to go and say the information we have is enough, learn the rest as you go.

Sometimes trying to get all best information or the perfectly right answer is a way to avoid making the hard decision to let go and just go. For now, I will make my binders and be content to be as prepared as I can and discover the rest. Isn't that what it is all about after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment