Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

And so it begins...

My boyfriend, new boyfriend mind you, and I have decided that in a year and a half we are going to quit our jobs, relocated to southern CA and drive the Pan American highway all the way from Mexico to Panama then make our way through South America to his home in Brazil. We must be absolutely nuts....stark raving mad.

I am so excited I can hardly stand it...and I just don't know where to begin. So I thought I would start a blog of my journey to get to my journey. My plan is to blog each step of the way, offer solutions I find, lament about problems I run into, pass on suggestions and just basically share my path to what I hope will be a turning point in my otherwise mundane sort of life.

I have nothing tying me down so why not venture off to the great unknown and suck up all the life I can while I have the chance.

I hope you enjoy my journey as much as I enjoy sharing it with you.
Mellissa

PS Juliano, the other half, is at work, but this is his adventure too, so I post for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment